PeopleShare currently has an exciting role available as a Staff Accountant in Somerset, NJ! If you have 3+ years of accounting experience and you're looking for your next great opportunity, apply today! Job Details for the Staff Accountant Role are below:
Job Details for Staff Accountant:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Pay Rate: $18/hour
- Temp To Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Staff Accountant:
- Compile financial information to perform routine accounting processes such as general ledger entries and Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts and preparing quarterly calculations.
- Update daily cash schedules using bank statements used for cash reconciliation at end of month.
- Prepare payroll journal entries.
Job Requirements for Staff Accountant:
- Associate degree in Accounting required
- Prior experience working as a Staff Accountant
- Experience with online accounting systems, PeopleSoft preferred
- High proficiency all Microsoft Office required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.