You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Technical Product Owner
The Technical Product Owner will be responsible for defining and delivering the technical product roadmap, ensuring that the product meets customer needs and business goals, and working closely with development teams to ensure the product is delivered on time and within budget. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality software products.
The ideal candidate will be local to Nashville TN but will be open to candidates in the Lewisville TX & York PA areas.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Define the technical roadmap and prioritize features based on customer needs and business goals
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that the product is developed in accordance with the roadmap and product vision
- Translate technical requirements into user stories and ensure that the development team understands the requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather feedback, identify opportunities for improvement, and refine the product vision
- Develop and maintain the product backlog, ensuring that it is prioritized and aligned with business goals
- Communicate the product vision and roadmap to stakeholders, including executive leadership, development teams, and other stakeholders
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify industry trends and best practices
- Monitor the product's performance and user feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that the product meets quality and compliance standards.
- Manage product releases and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical background and experience working with engineering teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing product roadmaps and backlogs
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile development preferred.
- Good understanding of customer needs and business strategy
- Programming skills; ability to read code and follow code reviews
$82,200.00 - $137,400.00
The posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world's top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we're united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we'll bring you a place where you can thrive.
Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn't mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world's leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.
- Agile Methodology
- Code Review
- Customer Demand Planning
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g9cf1x9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.