***Board Test Technicians Needed!!***
Volt is immediately hiring Board Test Technicians
for a local leading organization in Poway.
As a Board Test Technician
Board Test Technician
- Responsible for PCBAs and system troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical and electrical assemblies within our manufacturing operation
- Perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic circuit boards or sub-standard assemblies using test equipment, schematics, procedures, engineering drawings, and written/verbal instruction
- Troubleshoot problems down to the component levels
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic equipment (test equipment)
- Working knowledge of analog and digital electronics, microprocessors, controllers, CPLDs, FPGAs and its implementation.
- Working knowledge and function of various related test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, signal generators, pattern generators).
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair
- Utilize various types of electronic test equipment
- Develop test and repair processes
candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Electronic Manufacturing industry
- Minimum of 3 years in Debug technician position on troubleshooting PCBA and system build
- Electronic Technician with AA degree in electronics or Equivalent Years’ Experience in the Electronics Repair Field.
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings and production documents.
- Ability to operate electronic test equipment such as DVMs, Oscilloscopes , etc. and conducts special tests as required.
- Ability to Troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical and electrical assemblies to component level.
- Good with MS Word, Excel and with basic CAD tools are desired.
- Contribute to the development of process and procedural documents. Ability to document clearly & concisely will be essential.
- Able to provide technical assistance and guidance to other technical personnel and provide knowledge transfer when required.
- Able to collaborate with engineering on functionality issues and procedure updates.
We have job opening Monday to Friday 6am-2:30pm
Pay for this position: $20-22/hr
**Position is Temporary about 4-6 months in length
Experience with the following is a plus:
- EM Assembly
- QA/QC Inspector
As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses built to advance your job skills. Volt’s investment in you is real. We want you to grow in work and life – let us help you reach for more!
Standard benefits offerings available are health, dental, vision, term life, short term disability, AD&D and EAP.***Volt is hiring immediately******APPLY NOW***
- Assembly And Installation
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Test Equipment