To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
The Judge Group • Denver, CO
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Judge Direct Placement is seeking a degreed Human Resources Manager for a company in Denver. The qualified candidate will assist upper management to implement and manage human resource policies, services and programs to ensure they are aligned with the objectives and goals of the group. He or she will be responsible for the employment activities at the Group level and several other facilities through the middle management levels on an as needed basis. The candidate will play a significant role in assisting with day-to-day responsibilities.
- Utilizes acquired experience to review business units with regard to human capital
- Ensures compliance with and maintain thorough working knowledge in all areas of the company
- Assists managements with oversight of the Payroll Department
- Discusses staffing issues with management
- Offers advice and prepare new hire, merit, promotional, and termination paperwork
- Manages all aspects of recruiting in cooperation with other human resource staff: write, edit, and authorize the placement of advertisements, maintain and develop recruiting relationships, negotiate appropriate fees, make offers, participate in on-boarding activities
- Assists in efforts to update and maintain HCMS initiatives in support of business strategy
- Consults with and advises Group leadership to ensure compliance with procedures, organizational policies, and legal regulations
- Provides recommendations in talent acquisition and management, performance and career management, work force planning and change management
- Bachelor’s degree is required, no exceptions!
- Union and Labor Relations experience required, no exceptions!
- Experienced leader with a history of developing employees
- 5+ years’ experience in an HR Manager/Generalist capacity
- Proven track record of results achievement, demonstrated leadership skills, and superior technical and interpersonal skills PHR or SPHR certification is strongly preferred
- Ability to work and achieve results in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Experience in workplace safety programs