Would you like to be a COVID-19 HERO•
Jump into the front line in support of Seniors! Home Instead Senior Care, Norwell is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers® to become part of a Unique, Specialized and Well-Trained Team ready to work with Covid-19 positive clients.
The Covid-19 Team will provide non-medical in-home care services, including companionship, personal care, light housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and transportation services as needed to enable our clients to recover comfortably at home. All CAREGivers® working with COVID-19 clients will be provided with full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and will be trained in its proper use.
Requirements for joining the COVID-19 Team include:
- Hungry to learn about treating and caring for seniors who are Covid-19+
- Able to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Complete all training specific to Covid-19.
The work performed by this specially-trained team would normally start at $18 per hour. Due to the extraordinary circumstances created by the novel Coronavirus, we are offering this work at $25 per hour currently. Find out more about our amazing organization at homeinstead.com/475.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Personal Protective Equipment