Who We Are
At Cadmus, we recognize that solving the world's most challenging problems can't be accomplished alone or with cookie-cutter solutions. That's why we look for team players and problem solvers who are driven to use their unique perspectives and intellectual curiosity to help deliver breakthrough solutions that achieve transformative goals. On the Cadmus team, you'll collaborate with leading experts to help our clients across the globe.
Cadmus' mission is to deploy industry-leading expertise to help our clients achieve extraordinary results that strengthen society and the natural world. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, a vibrant and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. We are committed to advancing diversity and fostering a culture of equity in the workplace and across society, and we strive to maintain an inclusive environment where all employees feel connected, respected, and valued.
Join Cadmus. Let's solve the world's most challenging problems together.
What You'll Be Doing
The Cadmus Group is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Contacts Specialist to support Cadmus' Energy Services business Division. Cadmus is a leading provider of environmental and social good consulting services throughout North America. This position provides administrative support in the issuance of contract and subcontract documents, as well as pricing support for proposal initiatives. The successful candidate will join a close-knit, skilled team that supports approximately 200 proposals and 150 live contracts each year.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Portland, Oregon area, however, other locations may be considered.
Specific responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
* Under the supervision of senior contracts staff, the Contract Specialist will be responsible for contract and subcontract administration including but not limited to processing or preparing nondisclosure agreements, teaming agreements and subcontract agreements; reviewing prime contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to develop appropriate proposal assumptions and subcontractor flow-downs.
* This selected candidate will be responsible for providing proposal support including, but not limited to collaborative pricing support and development of proposal budgets, identifying proposal compliance elements and ensuring all requirements are adequately addressed, assisting with pricing/quote requests and negotiations with subcontractor, and applying a general understanding of the corporate business model and of profit and loss implications to Cadmus day to day business functions.
* Additional activities will include:
* Process contract actions and associated documentation in accordance with Cadmus procedures and create project records in Cadmus' contract management system.
* Serve as a liaison to support consistent understanding between project managers and accounting for consistent project operations.
* Serve as a proactive and solution-oriented resource for project manager and project teams for project management issues that involve contracts.
* Provide updates and summary reports to contracts and operations as requested.
* Bachelor's degree
* Requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
* Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience working with MS Office applications to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Must be organized, detail-oriented, demonstrate strong time-management skills, and be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to develop and maintain professional relationships with peers, vendors and customers, and contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, teamwork and a positive attitude.
* Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen.
* Prior experience with utility industry or environmental consulting field
* Familiarity with commercial contracts administration
* Familiarity with Sharepoint
* Prior experience working with a contracts management system or other database
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Cadmus' vaccination verification procedures, is a condition of employment with Cadmus, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation. Prospective and/or new U.S. employees will be required to submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. "Full vaccination" means two weeks have passed since the individual received: 1) their second shot in a two-dose vaccine series (such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) or 2) their shot in a single-dose vaccine series (such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). Information regarding the process for requesting a reasonable accommodation will be included in the offer letter issued to any prospective employee.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Contracts Specialist
- Attention To Detail
- Environmental Consulting
- Financial Management