CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. CHEP employs approximately 11,000 people and owns approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centres, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé. CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in more than 55 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For more information on CHEP, visit URL blocked - click to apply. For information on the Brambles Group, visit URL blocked - click to apply
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit URL blocked - click to apply
The Senior Analyst, Strategic Planning is responsible for the development and delivery of the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) model and process. The Sr. Analyst will have a strong understanding of how to provide meaningful and actionable information utilizing large and often different types of data to facilitate an effective decision-making processes that balances demand and supply, integrates financial and operational plans, and links high-level strategic plans with near term operational plans.
- Lead supply chain planning efforts and build tools and processes that support key objectives such as demand, capacity, and supply planning, inventory modelling, service and revenue forecasting, plan optimization, and gap analysis.
- Collaborate with key partners in sales, marketing, finance, and supply planning to develop accurate inputs for the demand-supply plan
- Prepares and presents S&OP forecast to support the monthly management business reviews
- Creates, monitors, and maintains S&OP metrics and key performance indicators, identifying resulting risks and opportunities
- Consolidates and analyzes demand and supply information for the operational, tactical, and strategic plans
- Develops advanced analytical tools and reporting to support the entire S&OP process
- Drive objectives for production planning, on-time delivery, lead times, inventory turns, etc.
- Produce a weekly S&OP model by cross-functionally collaborating and leverage various forecasts departments to ensure the balance of supply and demand to drive financial and operational alignment
- Responsible for mid & longer term Supply planning to support strategic decision making as well as major financial forecasting process in CHEP USA & CHEP CN (budget, quarterly forecasts)
- Monitor and report on forecast accuracy metrics
- Assist in developing monthly Sales and Operational Planning executive review presentation
- Completes ad-hoc planning analysis as needed
- On-Time Delivery and High Data Integrity of National S&OP Model
- On-Time Delivery of Executive Presentations and Scenario Modeling
- Highly Structured Governance and Communication Process
- Supply Chain, Sourcing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service Teams, Directors
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Supply Chain / Statistics / Economics / Business / Finance / Planning/ Forecasting / Operations Management / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management in a manufacturing environment or customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, etc.) required
- Analytical capabilities needed to synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story and/or assess business process improvement opportunities - especially to an executive audience
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate at all organizational levels
Skills and Knowledge
- Required - Expertise on Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel and Access
- Preferred - Knowledge of statistical data analysis and forecasting techniques
- Skilled in developing analytical frameworks, visual intelligence tools and executive dashboards
We're excited you're here to learn how we'll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life's essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them. URL blocked - click to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at Email blocked - click to apply.
Process Improvements (Business)