About this role:
Wells Fargo's Chief Technology Office is hiring a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Application Modernization and Cloud Adoption (AMCA) Team. As a Lead Software Engineer and passionate technologist, you will be empowered to take initiative, propose ideas, and innovate to enable modernization and Cloud adoption. You will build a stand-alone application that constructs a clear path to the Cloud. This application will be the global enterprise standard leveraged by application owners in the adoption and migration to Cloud.
As part of the Chief Technology Office (CTO), the AMCA Team is responsible for thought leadership, technology standards, and driving technology modernization throughout the enterprise across a portfolio of ~6,000 applications; to simplify, streamline and enable technology of the future. The Client Engagement Team is part of AMCA and owns, defines, and manages the cloud onboarding pipeline to drive the cloud adoption for the enterprise through high collaboration with application development teams, service enablement teams, and vendors and Cloud service providers.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. In this role, you will:
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of web development experience
- 5+ years of Java and Angular experience
- 2+ years of experience with distributed/cloud computing technologies and services
- 2+ years of experience designing and maintaining complex reports with large data sets.
- 2+ years of experience designing reports using Tableau or PowerBI
- 1+ year of experience with containers like Kubernetes
- 4+ years of experience working in Agile teams
- 4+ years of experience in using GitHub, Jenkins, Udeploy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering release development
- Experience using Postman for automation testing
- Ability to work independently; ability to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks in a high paced environment
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- 1050 Market Pl, Irving, TX 75063
- 2700 S Price Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286
- 333 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 250 E John Carpenter Frwy, Irving, TX 75062
- 80 S 8th St, Ste 3400 & 3420, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- 1100 Corporate Center Dr Lot B, Raleigh, NC 27607
- 30 S 17th St, 20th Fl, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161, Irving, TX 75038
@RWF22 We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Agile Methodology
- Big Data
- Business Strategies
- Cloud Computing