The Community Based Supports are responsible for providing direct support and assistance to participants in order to achieve and / or maintain the outcomes of increased independence,productivity, enhanced family functioning and inclusion in the community as outlined within the service plan.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides strategies to assist individual inreaching desired outcomes of their specific service plan
• Assists in basic self-care, social skills andactivities of daily living
• Provides one-on-one tutoring
• Assists in activities such as: laundry skills,etiquette, basic cooking skills, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
• Active driver’s license in the eventtransportation is taking place ( as applicable)
• State specific training as applicable per state regulations
• Minimum one year experience preferred
• Ability to effectively elicit/provide informationto and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers,clients) via strong communication skills; proficiencyin the English language may be required
• Computer proficiency required
• Must be at least 18 years of age
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer