Are you ready to bring your leadership, sales development, strategic planning, and financial acumen to a new career opportunity? Kaman Industrial Technologies is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Branch Manager to join our team in Green Bay, WI.
In this Branch Manager role, you will have P&L responsibility and flex your administrative and project management skills. Reporting to a Regional Manager, you will lead the activities and efforts of the Inside and Outside Sales teams. You will also spend a lot of time in the field, calling on and developing customers and coaching/mentoring Account Managers in order to meet/exceed the service expectations of the organization. In addition to sales, this role will manage overall branch center activities including profitability & growth, inside/outside sales & service, product promotions and their respective programs and activities related to them, office & warehouse functions.
Kaman Industrial Technologies, a business unit of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of industrial products and solutions. We are proud to be a one source network for customers in various industries including food and beverage, power generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across the United States and four million products and services, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train & develop strong performing team players.
- Lead training for sales expertise & product knowledge. Ensure high customer service relations & satisfaction.
- Develop, manage & implement branch service sales activities & strategies.
- Responsible for account assignment & territory management including sales performance and the achievement of targeted goals.
- Carries responsibility for the profit and loss statement (P&L) and all sales and customer service activities within the branch.
- Coach the team to improve the quality of the individual and team competencies.
- Pro-actively identify and recommend training opportunities.
- Lead change management.
- Determine performance expectations and prepare annual performance reviews for all direct reports, along with assuring performance reviews, including detailed objectives for each year.
- Conduct quarterly reviews for all new hires, transfers and promotions during the first year in new position.
- Lead by example to build a product relationship with all Kaman Distribution employees through positive teamwork.
- Identify & evaluate new customers, market conditions and opportunities
- Grows profitable market share by presenting value-added services. Keeps current with information of competitive products, customers’ machinery and process. Updates customers on new products. Attends product and selling skills seminars.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to suggest specific products and solutions, suggesting alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Ensure successful implementation of customer programs and initiatives
- Prioritize, schedule, expedite work orders, and communicate the information to team members at the beginning of each day and throughout the day. Ensure inventory, components and consumables are available for the work to be performed.
Eduction & Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High school diploma (GED) required.
- 5 to 7 years proven business to business outside sales experience. Industrial sales a plus.
- Valid Driver's License, clean driving record
Skills and Abilities:
- Leadership experience, team building, Industrial sales /sales management experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Effective problem solver, ability to multitask; handle multiple priorities at one time and at th same time understand a sense if urgency.
- Ability to learn and understand technical products
- Strong computer skills
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.Benefits and Company Overview
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- 100% tax-free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group is comprised of three business units: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design, and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis, and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 220 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KDG #KFP #KIT #KAI
- Business To Business
- Change Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness