To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gallatin, TN 37066
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Armed Security Officer
Talentify • Gallatin, TN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
U.S. Security Associates is now Allied Universal.
Join the largest security services company in North America with over 200,000 other security professionals and the best in class industry training.
Armed Security Officer needed with active Armed Guard License!
U.S. Security Associates, an Allied Universal Company, has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we're expanding our team, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS®
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Have tactful and professional relations with employees and visitors at facilities
- Must efficiently screen visitors and record precise information to a log
- Identify, report, and address reportable incidents at facilities in accordance to policy
- Work remotely or alone in a safe manner
- Subject to standing or walking for long periods of time
- Must be proficient with the use and safe handling of firearms
- Maintain monthly and semi-annual training requirements
- Detect and immediately respond to site emergencies
- Effectively communicate via 2 way radio and cell phone on a daily basis
- Conduct random foot/vehicle patrols of facility property
- Operate a motor vehicle in a safe and efficient manner
- Respond to incidents without delay including but not limited to the following: suspicious persons, alarms, unsecure gates, calls for service, etc.
- Check fence lines for integrity issues and physically inspect gate locks
- Perform random vehicle and/or package inspections
- Post at entry points and assist emergency responders with gaining access to the facility during emergencies, and assist others with evacuations during emergencies
- Must have current Armed Guard License
- TWIC License Required
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be US Citizen
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must possess 2 years of armed security experience, or past law enforcement and/or military experience
- Must successfully pass a criminal and credit background investigation to include previous employment, reference checks, and motor vehicle record
- Must successfully pass additional background investigation for site access
If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates Company as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.