To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Altos, CA 94022
- Lisa Monsivais
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Los Altos, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to support the Business Operations team. This assignment is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, in the Santa Clara Valley, CA.
This position tentatively start in March 2018 and pays $15.00 per hour.
• Front office reception duties including being a friendly face for all who come in: greet guests, help them sign in, notify personnel that their guest has arrived, etc.
• Help to enforce building security protocol.
• Ensure reception area is well kept and maintained.
• Receive and deliver mail.
• Be able to navigate and balance priorities based on last minute changes.
• General support for the admin team including: submitting building access requests and purchase requisitions, conference room management, facility related requests, office supply inventory management, odd-jobs as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+years of experience in a receptionist role required.
• High School Diploma/equivalent required.
• Customer service experience.
• Must be able to handle confidential information, demonstrating a high level of discretion and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Great attention to detail.
• Self-driven team players with a can-do, whatever-it-takes attitude.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Professional composure.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of company hardware and software.
Term of Assignment:
• This is a 12-month assignment.
• Full-time, 1st shift.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.