Supply Chain Consulting - North America
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
A Manager on our team enables our project teams to successfully deliver client engagements within budget and on schedule while ensuring goals and objectives are met. This person partners with clients and internal teams to unearth additional opportunities for solutions and services within the client. Typical responsibilities include:
• Manage project teams in the delivery of client engagements
• Guide teams in designing solutions to meet client needs
• Contribute to the development of various service offerings
• Contribute to practice thought leadership, body of knowledge and service development
• Participate in the development and cultivation of client relationships
• Support business development and sales teams for both follow-on and new sales efforts
• Coach and further develop practice staff
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain management, or other relevant degree
• Proven experience in management consulting with functional knowledge in supply chain, demand or supply planning, S&OP or after sales service operations
• Experience leading workstreams and teams of consultants in the delivery of client engagements; full life cycle project management experience, including financial oversight and tracking
• Experience leading client workshops in change management or other consulting methodologies
• Experience in software implementation (ERP, planning solutions, etc.) is a plus
• Experience in software systems integrations, ETL methodologies is a plus
• Outstanding drive, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to immediately contribute in a team environment while developing client relationships
• An ability to prioritize and perform well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of client focus
• Ability to uncover an interest in a fast-growing solution footprint within client operations both for assigned Barkawi practice and other Barkawi solution / service offerings
• Experience with preparing Statements of Work, estimating, negotiating to promote add-on services to client
• Strong work ethic and high attention to detail, with a desire to learn
• PMP, CPIM or other relevant certifications a plus
Location and Travel
Candidates may be based anywhere within a reasonable distance of a major airport. The nature of our business requires travel to client locations. Travel tends to fluctuate depending on specific project and client needs but typically is in the range of 25-50%.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Supply Chain Management