To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Missouri City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Implementation Account Manager
Cardinal Health • Missouri City, MO
Posted 1 day ago
What Program and Project Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Program & Project Management is responsible for playing a key/critical role in realizing business value through the application of project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet project objectives.
- Cultivate relationships to ensure successful, long-term customer experience culminating in a renewal
- Articulate benefits and adoption strategies to new and existing customers
- Responsible for ongoing consultative support to the hospital end users and leadership. This includes regular visits to review hospital utilization of WaveMark features and functions, phone support to hospital users, and regular business reviews including analysis of success metrics.
- Provide support to pre-implementation assessment activities including mapping current and future workflows, mapping how WaveMark works within the legacy supply chain systems and EMR environments, and providing recommended WaveMark layouts, where applicable
- Responsible for customer advocacy to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner while adhering to WaveMark policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams including Operations, Customer Service, and Software Engineering during deployment process.
- Support project management and implementation through facilitation of change management activities with end users such as clinicians and supply chain leaders.
- Collaborate with the sales team around WaveMark expansion opportunities within the account.
- Identify opportunities post go-live for improved analytics and enhancements to further differentiate our solutions.
- Master the full range of products/services in WaveMark and keep up with new product introductions.
- May be asked to work with Marketing to present at industry conferences and webinars, and to assist in developing customer case studies and articles for publication.
- Participate in product development initiatives including new product design, documentation review, and ensuring that customers benefit from new products and enhancements.
QUALIFICATIONS – SKILLS
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to and interacting with customers on a regular basis including facilitation of meetings, with demonstrated understanding of cultural sensitivity..
- Possess demonstrated work ethic, self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited direct supervision, while also comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Capable of adapting to change and able to successfully perform in an evolving environment
- Results oriented, ensuring we deliver on commitments while also working to continuously improve processes.
- Ability to learn and understand technical details of the WaveMark solution and the customer technology environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
QUALIFICATIONS – KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrate knowledge of hospital supply chain processes.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or other Quality and Efficiency program certification strongly preferred
QUALIFICATIONS – EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in healthcare settings which includes at least 3 years of technical training, organizational effectiveness consulting, IT consulting, or clinical leadership
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.