Now offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for a limited time.
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
The Stratford, Carmel's premier Retirement Community, cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for Full Time RNs/LPNs - all shifts available. Consistent schedule so you can plan your life.
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Certifications in CPR, AED, and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- First Aid
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook