Apex Systems has an opening for a REMOTE Business Analyst opportunity with one of our Financial Services clients in St. Pete, FL. The candidate will be required to travel at max, once a month. OmniPlus experience is required.
If interested, please send an updated resume to Lexi Naetzker, PMO Recruiter, at Email blocked - click to apply.
• 5-10+ years of experience working with OmniPlus in a Business Analyst, Technical Analyst, QA, or Operational Analyst role
• 5-10+ years processing Omni transactions, building procedures, onboarding new plans, testing new releases and rolling out new features
• Extensive knowledge of Omni Product Suite from a business and operations perspective
Implementation Business Analyst – Senior: Deep Omni knowledge with experience writing Omni business requirements for feature implementation on NAV and GVA product offerings, Omni Cash a plus
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops understanding of and defines client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how systems must be established to meet client needs.
• Through data analysis, product mapping and interviews, gathers forms and data files from customer and assesses requirements for software utilization and discusses any software customization requirements with programming team.
• Creates data maps and transaction workflow documents showing exactly how every field of information will be converted. Data mapping forms the technical specification for the conversion and, in some cases, may generate code. Shares data maps with programmers, clients and others as appropriate to ensure successful conversion. Refines mapping through validation.
• As part of the conversion process, tests customized software against customer specific needs sharing reports and application specific data with customers that reflect how conversion data will be processed. Reviews conversion results (reports, balancing, data load, software changes) with client to refine and confirm requirements. Obtains formal customer acceptance of results.
• Examines client processes, forms and reports, determines operational needs and documents what software will do and all related processes, forms, reports, etc. to be used after conversion is complete.
• May develop new procedures with client to ensure software is used appropriately.
• Carefully examines data and reports to make sure conversion is proceeding correctly, runs test scripts with various data to see how new or customized transactions process through the software and verifies and validates accuracy of data through the generation of a variety of reports. Validation may include completion of prior system to balancing.
• Coordinates and conducts readiness review. This includes directing the customer in the preparation and execution of test scripts to verify accuracy of data, training and procedures, system set-up and reports. The readiness review process ensures the customer training and procedures, the system, and the conversion data are correct and ready for actual conversion.
• Customizes software through the use of authoring tools to meet individual customer needs – modifies screens and data fields, creates new forms, screens, product sets, tables, etc.
• Throughout project, provides expertise to answer questions and guide clients in the use of the system.
• Conducts train the trainer sessions to instruct and train internal customers (employees) or external customers on changes, new systems or new procedures.
• Acts as an on-site resource during conversion and answers questions, troubleshoots problems as they occur, supports implementation of new procedures, conducts last minute training if necessary and provides support during conversion week. Reviews the conversion results (reports, balancing of systems, balancing system conversion to associated General Ledger accounts, errors with the customer and obtains client sign-off. Coordinates and directs the completion of post-conversion maintenance potentially including error resolution, system or data changes and balancing adjustments.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Product Quality Assurance