6 Month Contract to Hire
Fulfill routine and occasionally non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards, focusing on up to a one-month time horizon. Follow procedures to resolve standard and relatively straightforward internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members and/or manager.
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Process and/or fulfill transactions, perform audit/ reconciliation activities and/or other activities in accordance with established priorities and deadlines on a timely, accurate and efficient basis.
• Resolve discrepancies that include occasional non-routine situations in accordance with standard procedures.
• Record and verify data for fulfillment and/or further handling.
• Communicate with internal business partners and external customers to respond to standard and occasionally non-standard and/or non-routine inquiries according to guidelines. Follow-up with other business units to ensure issues are resolved.
• Perform administrative tasks such as distributing/ collecting documentation and information to or from other internal departments or institutions, archiving historical documentation, assisting in the preparation of management reports, reconciling activities on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Resolve escalated work or issues from more junior staff, as appropriate.
• Provide input into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes.
• Provide on-the-job assistance and training to others, as requested.
• Deliver exceptional customer service that builds trust through responsive, accurate, consistent, knowledgeable and available services and support.
• Align individual performance goals to team and organizational goals.
• Ensuring service requests from bankers are processed in a timely and accurate manner
• Service requests may include address changes, fee waivers, closing of accounts, setting up ACH payments and more
• Candidates must be able to manage a high-volume of sensitive data
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience
• 1 to 2 years of related experience
• Knowledge of standard desktop applications used by the business unit
• Good knowledge and understanding of the business unit's key products and services, processes and controls
• Good understanding of risk and regulatory requirements of the role
• Basic knowledge of departmental systems and applications
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good investigation skills
• Good prioritization skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good customer service skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue