Title: Project Manager, Qualitative Services
FLSA Classification: Salaried, exempt
Supervisor: Director, Qualitative
Job Purpose: The Qualitative Project Manager is responsible for overseeing market research projects from start to finish as well as managing the Associate Project Managers. Focus Forward, LLC emphasizes a team approach and expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
Typical Physical Demands: Regular use of hands to manipulate office equipment, phones and computer keyboard. Frequently sit and stand to do clerical work, including maintaining files, reports and binder logs. Regularly lift and move office supplies up to 20 pounds.
Typical Work Conditions: Work is performed in a remote office environment. Employee frequently interacts directly with staff members throughout the company and clients during the workday, in both verbal and written forms. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinating, monitoring and executing market research project activity to meet our clients' project goals within a specified time period
- Project set up and maintenance
- Daily client contact involving updates, phone and e-mail contact. This role is heavily involved in client contact on each specific project
- Quota management to ensure that all projects are recruited properly and efficiently
- Oversee project confirmations and make necessary adjustments as needed
- Oversee that panelists are treated/incentivized properly for participating
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to use various systems to aid in project management including survey tools, excel, google sheets
- Monitoring internal project costs and feasibility throughout fielding and create final invoices for clients
- Ability to work with Associate Project Managers as well as the internal recruiting team assigned to your projects to ensure success of requested tasks
- Team Skills
- Organization/Time Management skills
- Oral Communications
- Written Communications
- Maximizing Quality
- Client/Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
This position requires a four-year degree from an accredited university or college. Previous market research experience preferred. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in organization and time management. Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed with the ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Provides a positive company image to the public and our clients
Leadership and Organizational Responsibilities:
This position requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving within functional areas of work production or service quality.
Salary and Benefits:
- Fully Remote
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO policy
- 401K program
- Audio Equipments
- Computer Keyboards
- Market Research