Should have at least 6-7 years of minimum relevant experience in managing Cisco/Juniper Infrastructure.
Technical/Functional Skills must.
- Manage and Troubleshoot Layer 2 and Layer 3 Datacentre (DC) network infrastructure
- Manage and Troubleshoot switch network configured with MST, RPVST, Ether-channel, Dot1Q Trunking, Pruning, etc
- Knowledge on OTV & ACI is mandatory.
- Manage and Troubleshoot complex enterprise routing with MPLS, BGP, OSPF and QoS
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco NEXUS switches (5000, 7000, 6000 , 9000 series) configured with VDC, VPC, FEX , OTV
- Handle and Troubleshoot DC setup with VPN (DMVPN, L2L and AnyConnect) tunnels configured on Cisco Routers and ASA boxes- Cisco ASR 1000 Service Aggregation routers, 4000 ISR Gen
- Cisco WAN Accelerator (WAAS)
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco load balancing solutions F5 Load Balancer
- Experience on firewalls.
- Hands on experience over Cisco ACS or ISE
- Should know about ACI and SDWAN technologies. It will be an added advantage if working experience.
- provided by Dice
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
- Border Gateway Protocol
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Cisco Routers
- Data Centers