ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.5 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 17,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
The Administrative Clerk is responsible for performing various administrative services, and providing general administrative support in maintaining the records associated with the day to day operation. Administrative support the Automobile Service Agents.
- Filing, copying, researching problem solving, entering information into M5 software and any other duties as assigned.
- Possess excellent typing abilities and the skill to prepare documents accurately with minimal errors.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and to maintain a calm and consistent demeanor at all times.
- Ability to professionally interact with customers, colleagues and command members at all levels; and to foster positive business relationships.
- Ability to learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction and observation or through on-the-job training.
- Possess excellent organizational and file management skills and the ability to plan and execute administrative work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to maintain sensitive files and documents and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must be 18
EPA section 608 certification
Must pass federal background check and drug screen
Computer knowledge and use: Word, Outlook, general keyboard/typing skills
Fluent in the MS Suite
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
401(k) Retirement Plan
Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply