This position’s primaryresponsibility is to lead and develop the internal Lean Resource Office teamresponsible to provide expert consultation, technical advice, and coaching toall levels of leaders and diverse teams across the enterprise in the development,facilitation and implementation of the MC21 Management System using Leanmethods, mindset and management system. The incumbent will stay current on internal and external Leanprinciples, technical best practices, and direct if/how these can be incorporatedwithin the MemorialCare Lean curriculum, toolkit, organizational developmentplans and deployed at MemorialCare. In collaboration with system SVP, the incumbent works withentity and system executives, and the Lean Resource team, to evolve Lean managementtransformation through MemorialCare Lean Leadership development, overseeing andfacilitating Lean improvement and management system initiatives, system-wide. Directlyresponsible for development and deployment of Lean shared services personneland functions.
- Demonstrated strategic vision and foresight to effectively shapeand communicate direction.
- Excellenttechnical, interpersonal, communication and consensus-building skills in anindividual who can work with diverse personalities and interact effectivelywith others.
- Provenmastery of advanced Lean improvement expertise, a track record of leadingcomplex Lean events and coaching advanced Lean practitioners in leading Leaninitiatives.
- Demonstratedhumility and service-orientation, with sensitivity to customer needs, and whoviews Lean management transformation as vitally supportive to internalcustomers.
- Superiorportfolio of teaching, coaching, developing and mentoring individuals andteams.
- Demonstratedability to hire, develop, manage, and motivate individuals and diverse groupsthrough oversight or influence to achieve high levels of performance includingleaders, clinicians, and physicians.
- Mature, self-confidentand genuine with professional demeanor and bearing that is effective inestablishing credibility across all levels of the organization.
- High levelof proficiency with statistical, presentation, and database computerapplications.
- Demonstratedsuperior verbal and written communication skills with all levels of theorganization while exhibiting strong interpersonal relationships.
- Minimum of5 years advanced Lean practitioner experience, with certifications in Leanand/or Six-Sigma required.
- A minimumof 10 years extensive experience and progressive track record operationalleadership in healthcare integrated delivery network operational division(s).
Advanceddegree or equivalent experience and reputation considered.Job:
United States-California-Fountain ValleyPrimary Location: Schedule:
Coaching And Mentoring
Six Sigma Methodology