We are searching for a dynamic Branch Manager to join us in Evansville, IN.
As a Branch Manager you will prioritize and assign work orders of Support Services staff each day to ensure timely and accurate shipping and receiving of goods, oversee work of Customer Service Associate staff each day to ensure delivery of high quality service and product solutions to customers at store counters. Additionally, you will work with the Operations Manager to build and sustain the talent level in order to meet/exceed the service expectations of the organization.
Kaman Fluid Power, a platform of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of motion control products and highly engineered systems and components for precision hydraulic and pneumatic applications. We are committed to providing our customers with the right solutions, focusing on their needs, and exceeding their expectations. Our people are the foundation of our success. The key to sustaining our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coach the team to improve the quality of the individual and team competencies.
- Reinforce/reward workforce for intimate knowledge of customer needs, handling customers in the best interest of both company and customers as well as having \u201cthick skin\u201d to be able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
- Proactively identify and recommend training opportunities.
- Lead change management.
- Determine performance expectations and prepare annual performance reviews for all direct reports, along with assuring performance reviews, including detailed objectives for each year.
- Conduct quarterly reviews for all new hires, transfers and promotions during the first year in new position.
- Lead by example to build a product relationship with all Kaman employees through positive teamwork.
- Oversee generation of new and repeat sale of Parker products
- Ensure customer requirements and expectations are being full filed at by counter personnel.
- Ensure successful implementation of customer programs and initiatives
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding service and procedures.
- Reviews work of team (e.g. orders, quotes, reports etc.) for accuracy, content (up-selling, cross-selling etc.) and coach employees on procedures.
- Maintain profession appearance of store interior and exterior.
- Assist in training of customers on products and equipment.
- Prioritize, schedule and expedite work orders and communicate the information to team members at the beginning of each day and throughout the day. Ensure inventory, components and consumables are available for the work to be performed.
- Leverage resources and coordinate with staff to ensure work is appropriately distributed in order to meet our shipping commitments. Ensure all orders are of the highest quality and completed on-time. Follow-up throughout the date to determine if additional resources are necessary to meet the delivery deadline in advance.
- Oversee all Inventory Management activities as needed including: cycle counting, bin programs, general inventory maintenance and annual physical inventory.
- Oversee all hose department assembly processes to ensure quality.
- Maintain warehouse equipment to ensure operator safety. Arrange for immediate repair of any production equipment requiring service.
- Oversee general building maintenance and warehouse housekeeping.
Eduction: Technical Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High school diploma (GED) required.
License/Certificates: Valid Driver's License, Forklift Certification
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Kaman Distribution Group, is comprised of three business platforms: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 250 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KFP #KDG