To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milpitas, CA 95035
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Engineer, Customer Experience Engineering
Johnson & Johnson • Milpitas, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Engineer, to be located in Milpitas, CA.
JJV, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, and through the acquisition of Abbott Medical Optics in 2017, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging Surgical Vision (Cataracts and Lasik portfolio) and Vision Care (ACUVUE and Consumer Eye Health solutions) family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the JV brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in total eye healthcare solutions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
In this role, the Sr. Engineer, will be responsible for the development and implementation of customer based solutions that improves the customer experience and overall product quality. This position will be responsible for design, development and implementation of mechanical enhancements improving on-market products and/or quality release metrics. This position will also be required to work cross-functionally with R&D and Program/Product Quality Managers to ensure design intent, manufacture of design related changes and automation groups to ensure design standards have been met.
You, the Sr. Engineer, Customer Experience Engineering will:
- Translate customer requirements into product lifecycle improvements aimed at improving the customer experience
- Apply strong engineering principles (materials, solid mechanics, DFMEA& reliability) to achieve VOC requirements
- Generate and execute protocols/reports with statistical reference
- Work with External Manufacturing & Supply Chain to ensure flawless execution
- Coordinate the fabrication of prototypes and testing to verify design meets specifications
- Design and document test methods
- Design and fabricate test fixtures
- Contributes technical expertise for systemic Non-Conformances and CAPAs
- Adherence to Quality Management Systems and Environmental, Health & Safety
- Ability to work within a technical team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
Ability to communicate effectively horizontally and vertically in a matrix organization
BS in Engineering; Master's Degree in a technical field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years' experience product design and/or root cause problem solving required
- Proficiency in 3D Solid Modeling & tolerancing analysis preferred
- Experience in a Regulated environment required
- Experience in Medical Device Industry preferred
- Demonstrated technical project leadership capabilities with experience working in a cross-functional team environment is required.
- Experience working with Vendors and Suppliers is required.
- Knowledge of part manufacturing processes & tooling methodologies are preferred.
- This position could have up to 10% travel both domestic and/or international.
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)