To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Linen Room Attendant - Hilton Anaheim & Towers
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Hilton Anaheim & Towers hotel is looking to add additional Linen Room Attendants to their amazing team!
Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts between 5am to 1:30pm and 8:30am to 5pm, based on business needs. This typically is not full-time hours. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required. Pay rate starting at $14.02, after 8 months $14.90, after 12 months $15.77, after 18 months $16.65! We are a union property and offer benefits (if eligible), including Paid Time Off, Team Member Travel Program, and other AWESOME Hilton Perks!
What will I be doing?
As a Linen Room Attendant, you would be responsible for maintaining a constant supply of ironed, pressed and folded linens for the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform linen processing, including, but not limited to, loading and unloading (washers, dryers and chutes), ironing, folding, collecting, transporting and sorting
- Operate and ensure proper operation of ironing and folding equipment and machinery to include, but not limited to, feeding and setting equipment at proper operating speed and folding levels
- Collect and transport finished laundry from machines and load into delivery carts
- Separate linens including, but not limited to, sheets, towels, napkins, tabletops, blankets, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area
- Report irregular items for removal and/or repair
- Perform additional laundry services, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!