We are looking for caregivers that are interested in learning and growing their skills within the senior care industry. Our Companion Caregivers are not only reliable, dependable and honest, but also compassionate and caring. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, bathroom needs, and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping tasks such as laundry and linen changing
- Laying out clothes and assisting with dressing
- Planning and preparing meals
- Providing medication reminders
- Providing transportation to and from appointments
- Helping family members learn safe care techniques
WHY JOIN THE INDUSTRY?
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to interpret the client's provided plan of care
- Valid driver's license and car needed
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
- 2 professional references required
- Must be able to be reached via phone or email for shift schedules, client updates and/or emergenc
- Prior experience with dementia patients and senior care, a plus!
Becoming a Caregiver
- Health benefits available
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling/Full and part-time available
- Training and support for our caregivers
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee of the month
- Referral bonus
Professional caregivers go by many names: homemakers, home care aides, home health aides, certified nursing assistants, personal care assistants, direct care workers. No matter the name, what they all have in common is a calling to care for people in the comfort of their own homes.
As our population ages, the demand for caregivers is growing every day! Is this career right for you?
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.
- Caring For People With Dementia
- Nursing Home Care
- Well Being And Personal Care
- Telephone Call Reception Management