American Security has been delivering ‘peace of mind' to our customers for over 45 years! We are an innovative team of safety and security professionals that bring a customer service mindset to all of our duties. Our reputation has been built on customer responsiveness and employee engagement strategies. Job Skills / Requirements
Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a more rewarding position that puts your customer service skills to work?
American Security has immediate openings for devoted security officers
! Join an essential company to serve and protect the buildings and facilities in your community. Learn new, practical skills like customer service, and gain experience with intensive training in multiple areas. Job Duties:
When you join our team, you'll be:
Hourly Rate: $13.50/hourShift/Schedule:
- Monitoring activity and traffic in assigned areas
- Enforcing rules and regulations
- Investigating and reporting hazards or suspicious circumstances
- Securing doors and windows
- Responding to alarms
- Logging any suspicious events or activity
- Verbally de-escalating conflict
Monday-Friday 0800-1700 Why Join the American Security Family?
- Room to Grow
- Jobs are Classified as Essential
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Variety of Shifts Available
- Overtime Available
- Entry Level Positions
- No Experience Required
Additional Information / Benefits
- You must be 18 years old
- For safety reasons, you must be able to speak English
- A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
This job reports to the Site Supervisor
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 3