Provide leadership and direction to exceed quality standards and customers’ expectations with continuous improvements to reduce labor and material costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Review, create, maintain and approve warranty claims through use of a warranty repair database.
4. Work cross functionally to identify and resolve repetitive warranty claims.
5. Ability to manage and assign work load to field service representatives.
6. Make contact with customers to schedule a Service Technician to perform warranty repairs on the road.
7. Exhibit good computer skills using JDE and Microsoft Office systems.
8. Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• 1-3-plus years of related work experience
Manage Client Quote