To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Judell Achampong
- Phone: 2122928505
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Tech
TEKsystems, Inc • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently seeking a top-notch Software Support Specialist, who will help us maintain our strong reputation for customer satisfaction. A quick learner with a strong work ethic is critical for this role.
* Provide customer-facing technical support for our software products
* Troubleshoot client issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
* Use FreshDesk.com case management system to track support tickets.
* Remotely perform setup and configuration on client machines.
* Create and upgrade electronic software licenses for our products.
* Create scripts and XML configuration files to support custom client installations.
* Report bugs in defect tracking system (JIRA).
* Test/QA our products.
* 1 to 3 years in a customer-facing role supporting software products.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other IT-related discipline.
* Courteous, professional phone manner is essential.
* Ability to keep up with multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to code custom configurations in XML.
* Experience with maintaining hardware and software on Windows-based servers and workstations.
* Experience with JIRA and/or Desk.com is a plus.
* Some scripting knowledge (especially DOS batch and/or Python) is preferred.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.