To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax County, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Applied Technology Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • Fairfax County, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS Federal is seeking a Senior Applied Technology Analyst to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS Federal is seeking an Senior Applied Technology Analyst to provide technical and project management support for an ongoing effort. This position will assist with customer engagements, to include technical discussions with network engineers and developer teams, as well as project management activities and technical support. The individual will be responsible for coordination between multiple organizations and will be able to track and respond quickly to action items. This position will support a Project Manager. Specific duties include account creation/maintenance, coordination and participation in technical discussions, project plan development and implementation, and help desk type activities. This position will have direct customer engagement and will be required to provide analysis on current and planned activities, direct technical support and project reporting on a daily basis. This position will support a USDI program, but the position is located in Fairfax VA
- Must have an active/ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
- Must be US Citizen and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree earned or in progress, Information Technology or Program Management preferred.
- Experience in developing and managing projects, to include project teams, prioritization of lines of effort, planning, scheduling and project close out.
- Must be IT-savvy with an innate curiosity about technology. Inter-personal skills and the ability to provide over-the-shoulder user support is paramount.
- Experience as a member of a team in the many components of project management, such as: financial management, program documentation, scheduling, deployment, customer service, quality control, and others.
- Experience in performance analysis, configuration control and change requests, IT project management, software deployment, and technical support.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience developing and delivering project briefs and presentations.
- Experience with MS Office, SharePoint, and the fundamentals of computer networking, information assurance and network security is helpful
- Help desk, help ticketing systems and technical support experience.
- Open Source Intell Analyst background preferred
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.