To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Formulary Management Services Lead - Irvine, CA or Telecommute Considered
UnitedHealth Group • Irvine, CA
Posted 3 days ago
There's never been a time that was more right for people who want to lead. Health care is changing and evolving at a pace that few could have predicted. Technology, ideas and bold vision are taking provider networks and companies like UnitedHealth Group to new levels of performance. Here's where you come in. You'll direct the teams that are out to strike the balance between health care costs and resources. You'll ensure effective unit costs and contract valuation analysis and health care contracts that are priced accurately and fairly for all involved. As you do, you'll discover the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Lead client RFP and proposal
- Develop and drive pricing strategies that optimize new client growth
- Analyze data and provide evaluation to maximize pricing strategy
- Develop innovative tools to help streamline RFP process
- Develop and execute strategies for a function or discipline that span a large business unit or multiple markets/sites
- Direct others to resolve business problems that affect multiple functions or disciplines
- Direct work that impacts entire functions and/or customer accounts (internal or external)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
In this high-impact, high-profile role, you'll be responsible for making business decisions that will affect a broad range of aspects in the organization. In addition to coordinating market development within current and existing markets, you'll also be directing advanced financial modeling and strategies, and ensuring that integral information tools are up to date.
- 6+ years of analytical experience in financial analysis, health care pricing, network management, health care economics, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with provider payment methodologies and health care products and expert level of proficiency in performing financial impact analysis and data manipulation
- 5+ years of experience in creating and using financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools using financial modeling to evaluate the impact of contract changes and develop forecasts
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel
- Undergraduate degree
As we make our networks more efficient and effective, we make life better for millions. That's the opportunity with UnitedHealth Group. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: PharmD, formulary, Excel, supervisor, manager, Irvine, CA, California, MN, Minnesota, TX, Texas, AZ, Arizona, CT, Connecticut, telecommute