To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norman, OK
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Training Instructor-Business Mail/Customer Service
ECS Federal, LLC • Norman, OK
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Training Instructor-Business Mail/Customer Service to work in our Norman, OK office.
- Serves as an instructor in the delivery of customer training courses, overseeing the training activities of course participants in classroom, laboratory, virtual and field environments.
- Uses training equipment, supplies, facility, and fiscal resources in implementing and delivering approved training programs for course participants.
- Manages training activities to ensure course objectives are met during the prescribed time period.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the design and maintenance of training courses and materials in coordination with training development specialists. Assists with the development of new training and materials and the revision of existing training programs.
- Maintains and develops the knowledge bases required for delivering training by reviewing reference materials such as manuals, handbooks, bulletins, and trade periodicals; attending training sessions and seminars; and visiting field locations.
- Prepares for training delivery by gathering and preparing materials including maintaining equipment, submitting requisitions for parts, services, supplies, and equipment.
- Evaluates and documents student performance and comprehension of course materials. Identifies student learning obstacles and develops action plans for resolution.
- Ensures the safety and well-being of staff and students by ensuring prescribed safety procedures and practices.
- May provide guidance and training to new instructors in the use of effective instructional techniques. May conduct peer reviews of instructors.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices of adult education and training.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment by following established working processes and procedures.
- Ability to condense and simplify complex information and communicate clear oral and written instruction.
- Ability to instruct adults with varied backgrounds and levels of experience in complex subjects.
- Ability to plan and schedule activities, manage time, and meet deadlines sufficient to manage a classroom.
- Ability to counsel others to improve individual performance.
- Skill using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software to create documents, reports and presentations.
- Ability to stimulate interactive discussion and create an engaging environment sufficient to facilitate learning.
- Knowledge of Business Mail Entry processes and procedures.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.