To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DIRECTOR CLINICAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - MEDICAID
Beacon Health Options • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Director of Clinical Account Management - Medicaid is responsible for providing consultative and strategic oversight for assigned strategic Beacon Health Options Care Management accounts to meet the needs of the customer. In collaboration with the Regional Sales, Account Management, and Clinical teams, cultivates relationships, liaise with vendors and service accounts to support custom clinical/medical management program(s). Responsible for identifying clinical, operational and financial gaps utilizing client data/metrics to develop clinical opportunities. The Director, Clinical Account Management, will collaborate in development and execution of clinical programs and solutions as a dedicated resource for this assigned account and champion communication to the client. This role will focus on enhancing the client relationship and serve as a clinical consultant for overall service delivery for clinical programs This person will represent the client internally and coordinate with other departments, including the assigned regional account partnership and clinical team to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing needs. This individual will be relied upon to provide proactive clinical recommendations, information regarding clinical trends, programs and industry changes and to foster consultative relationships to the client and their members, with the overall goal of increasing the client experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior clinical consultation and clinical account management with a focus on client and member satisfaction, client retention, and trend management
- Comprehends and effectively explains clinical program changes
- Stays aware of and provides clinical market intelligence to clients
- Makes clinically sound recommendations to clients based on trend
- Able to incorporate treatment & practice guidelines into client presentations
- Will demonstrate strong leadership skills and able to adapt quickly to new and changing situations
- Evaluate and make recommendations for business development and expansion opportunities within assigned territories
- Provide continual process improvement including all clinical processes and/or services
- Ensure all operational services meet clinical regulatory and quality standards
- Actively participate in the preparation and delivery of business development presentations to potential sponsors and clients.
- Actively participate in the generation of proposals, bid defenses and client presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Master’s degree in the Behavioral health field required.
Licensure: Current valid and unrestricted license in a state or territory of the United States in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D, LMSW/LCSW, MHC, LLP, LPC, etc.
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience: At least five (5) years of management experience in a healthcare managed care behavioral health setting preferred). Additionally, at least five (5) years of experience in psychiatric or substance abuse treatment setting that included inpatient, partial, and /or outpatient care is required. Management experience in an organization serving publicly funded clients preferred. Deep understanding of clinical development process
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, particularly in client presentations.
- Previous experience in managed care quality programs preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to regulatory compliance requirements.
- The candidate must combine a hands-on management style with the ability to lead, empower and mentoring staff.
- He/she must be a dedicated self-starter with a high energy level and able to achieve results.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.