Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Manager to join our Nursing Home Management Team.
The Nurse Manager is the first line manager designated as the leader for a specified nursing unit, its resident population and the assigned staff. The Nurse Manager has 24-hour responsibility and accountability for all resident care activities taking into account the individual resident’s special physical or age-related needs.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program with Associate’s degree, Bachelor of Science/Nursing Degree preferred.
- Must possess current NYS license for Registered Professional Nurse; AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Employee is trained and prepared to care for the age-specific group.
- Two (2) years prior experience in a long term care setting or medical/surgical experience.
- Prior management experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence to URL blocked - click to apply or text NLHJOBS to 97211
Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home
Department of Human Resources
99 East State Street
Gloversville, NY 12078
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Long Term Care
Basic Life Support