To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monterey, CA 93940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Monterey, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Cypress Ridge Care Center, a premiere skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation center, is now accepting applications for a full time RNA.
In joining Cypress Ridge Care Center, you become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
Because your talent is focused on serving patients, residents and families with exemplary compassion and care, we are committed to providing you a premiere healthcare community, where together we can transform the future of healthcare.
Our goal is to wonderfully enrich thousands of lives, one person at a time. We are dedicated to providing person-centered health care services and are passionate about serving our residents and their families in a nurturing, transitional environment between hospital and home.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs restorative/rehabilitation care and services (ambulation, Range of Motion, ect.) with residents as indicated in individual care plans.
- Encourage residents to perform/participate in ADL functions
- Demonstrate to residents and staff the procedures involved in the treatment process.
- Document resident participation in and response to services in accordance with state regulations and facility policy.
- Recommend modifications and changes in the residents’ restorative care.
- Work closely with Nursing Staff and/or licensed rehabilitation staffs to assure services are performed to meet the needs of the resident.
- Coordinate splinting program.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, wheel chairs.
- Practices proper body mechanics while delivering restorative nursing care.
- Answer resident call lights promptly.
- Obtain residents’ weight as indicated.
- Provide weight bearing therapy in accordance with residents’ plan of care. Must possess the ability to communicate resident level of function and specific needs to receiving staff.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
- Must possess the ability to communicate resident level of function and specific needs to receiving staff.
- Comply with resident’s rights ensuring that all residents are treated fairly, with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Frequent use of mechanical equipment (equipment should only be used with proper training).
- Shows dependability by being punctual; maintains consistent attendance.
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.