To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vienna, VA 22180
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Associate I, Accounting
JLL • Vienna, VA
Posted 10 days ago
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Corporate Finance team in Tysons Corner, VA. Our ideal candidate will excel in attention to detail, core accounting skills, communication skills, and collaboration. We are looking for a self-starter who excels in a fast paced and customer service oriented environment. This is a deadline driven position that requires ensuring accurate revenue and expense tracking for 150+ properties.
As a Senior Accountant, you will interact daily with the property management business and client accounting group to ensure that internal corporate financials are accurate and help resolve related issues with the business. This includes reviewing the general ledger, recording revenue, researching cash receipts, researching questions from the business, and managing multiple deadlines throughout the month.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recognition of revenue in compliance with contract terms and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Assist in monthly close process, ensuring all financial details are recorded properly in the correct period and all required control processes are followed.
- Ensure accounts receivable objectives and metrics are met, and oversee maintenance and research on AR over 30 days past due.
- Coordinate with the business operations and internal client accounting to resolve invoicing and other issues.
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in monthly (or as needed) revenue reporting by individual or group for local leadership.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate pipeline by reviewing incoming revenue and meeting with operations to obtain new opportunity details and update/input specific information.
- Assist in producing timely and accurate monthly financial statements and provide variance analysis on information which could include supporting revenue schedules, labor reports, and expense review.
- Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for the client group as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and oral communication required
- Skilled in organization and analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (including vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Prior PeopleSoft and/or real estate experience is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience preferred
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.