To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Interval International
- Phone: 760/202-6292
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Manager - Sheraton Steamboat
Interval International • Steamboat Springs, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. (Vistana) is a leading developer, owner and operator of 22 high-end vacation ownership resort properties. Founded in 1980, Vistana is the exclusive licensee of the Sheraton® and Westin® brands in vacation ownership and uses related trademarks under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Vistana offers its more than 220,000 owners Gold status in the industry-leading Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program and drives value for guests by delivering exceptional levels of service and programming that are unique to the brands and distinct in the market. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Vistana is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Steamboat Villas - 2200 Village Inn Ct, Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487
Perfectly positioned amid the invigorating outdoor adventures of Colorado's famed Steamboat Springs, Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas is a fun-filled family retreat. It's the area's only ski-in/ski-out resort and sits just steps from Steamboat's Christie Peak Express chairlift and gondola. A quick ride brings you to all the fabulous winter and summer recreation on Mt. Werner.
Promotes guest satisfaction through unequalled service levels via the Front Office team.
Duty of Responsibiity:
- Ensure superior Front Desk service through maintaining high Guest Service Index scores in the areas of check-in, check-out, telephone services, responsiveness to guest needs, and staff friendliness.
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service exemplified by exceeding the needs and expectations of owners, guests and associates. Address complaints and oversee the analysis of SSR property satisfaction survey forms.
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, training and coaching of all Front Office team members. Accountable for the level of associate engagement as measured by the Vistana Viewpoint survey as well as maintaining associate satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing villa inventory and meeting revenue requirements.
- Responsible for accounts payable, receivables and month end financial statement and review. Also responsible for auditing all metrics monthly to ensure costs are in line with budget. Responsible for assisting General Manager in Front Office budget preparation and forecasting.
- Complete guest financial transactions, act as general cashier for guests as well as Front Desk Associates, complete drops and responsible for drawer accuracy.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as scheduled, displaying full awareness of current status of the Resort.
- Four year degree in hospitality or related field preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years management experience required including at least 1 year management experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in rooms division.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required.
- Prior experience with a hotel PMS system preferred.
- Displays courtesy and professionalism in all contacts, and will manage difficult or sensitive situations effectively.
- Demonstrates a calm and professional manner under the pressure of shifting priorities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, vendors and fellow employees in both written and verbal form.
- Must read and write the English language fluently.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.