We are looking for passionate LVNs who are interested in expanding their experiences with the pediatrics population. Our LVNs care for our medically fragile students during their school days. We value our LVNs' work and the education of the students we work with. We work with various, different districts throughout the greater Los Angeles Area: ranging from San Fernando Valley to San Bernardino County, to South Bay. This is a great opportunity for newly licensed LVNs who are seeking to get experience, as well as experienced LVNs who are seeking pediatric experience.
This job consits of:
- 1:1 cases with a pediatric student
- Top 5 modalities (but not limited to): G-tubes, Tracheotomies, Seizure Disorders, Type 1 Diabetes, and mental/physical delays
- Orientation to school nursing with clinical skills assessment and competencies
- ongoing support from our clinical team
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Current LVN license (or waiting to receive license)
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Vocational Nurses