To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tecumseh, MI 49286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
endevis • Tecumseh, MI
Posted 2 months ago
Join an employer of choice with an amazing work culture & high tenure. This manufacturer offers a role within a strong team environment.
- Support manufacturing facilities by serving as the U.S. plant finance lead and prepare financial analysis to various levels of management.
- Responsible to create, maintain, review and audit various financial transactions in accordance with GAAP.
- Reconcile assigned accounts
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close process.
- Analyze variances and conduct monthly financial reviews with management.
- Assist with quarterly reforecast and annual planning
- Support plant locations as needed.
- Assist in creation and administration of company policies & procedures to ensure adequate internal control and safeguarding of company assets.
- Travel required; Up to 20% at certain times of the year.
- Other accounting duties as assigned.
- Actively supports our 5S + Safety program.
- Actively supports and manage within Company Code of Conduct and Process Based Leadership guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Experience with an ERP system required
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) a plus
- Strong written, analytical and communication skills
- Strong commitment to a team environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus