A Business Systems Project Manager will manage new solution projects to identify and successfully deliver on stakeholder needs using resources within the Business Systems Team and external vendors. To do this, the PM will collaborate with the Business Systems Team to improve processes for managing projects, establish solutions roadmaps for existing systems to feed new solution project designs, and learn key software used in order to understand current solutions and successfully design and deploy changes that affect those systems.
The ideal candidate is able to:
- Utilize project management skills to successfully manage design and implementation of projects
- Listen to and guide resources and stakeholders to design solutions that provide business value
- To the extent necessary, learn and use key systems and tools such as Azure, SQL, Excel, .NET web apps, and Power BI
- Collaborate with team to continually improve process for delivering value
To be successful, the person who fills this role should be able to:
- Communicate with people from a wide array of computer backgrounds
- Properly explain complex processes
- Must be process-oriented
- Self-motivated to identify goals
- Set deadlines that fit into the overall system strategy.
- An understanding of relational databases, APIs, and how code works will benefit someone in this role, but no coding experience is required.
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team please apply! In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes professional and personal growth
- An encouraging work culture
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits (including dental, life and vision)
- Cutting edge technology
- A competitive summer cornhole tournament
- And much more!
At Koops, we aren't only recruiting employees - we are looking for fellow owners because we are employee owned (ESOP).
- .Net Framework
- Business Systems
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Excel
- Power Bi