Current and non-restricted MD license; Board Certified in ABMS Specialty.
M2 Medical Director has single site/state/function/product influence/scope
Job Function Description
Positions in this family include those responsible for functions in areas such as health services, clinical services and delivery of clinical care.
Positions in this function are MDs and other clinical professionals who consult on various processes. The function includes roles which manage development and implementation of medical expense management initiatives. Advises leadership on improvement opportunities regarding medical expense programs and clinical activities that impact medical expense.
General Job Profile
- Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance of managers and/or senior level professional staff.
- Impact of work is most often at the operational or local business unit or market level.
Job Scope and Guidelines
- Owns an end to end process.
- Develops functional, market level, and/or site strategy, plans, production and/or organizational priorities.
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems outside own team.
- Product, service or process decisions are most likely to impact entire functions and/or customer accounts (internal or external).
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Director
- Expense Management