To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98113
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive, First Aid - (Seattle) AUS
Aramark • Seattle, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms, First Aid and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for an Account Executive, First Aid in“city”, “state”.
- Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
- Research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
- Present Aramark’s whole-product solutions
- Build strong customer relationships and close sales
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, ACT, etc.
- Willing to travel, including some overnight travel
- A valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran