For over 100 years Samsonite has continued to leverage its craftsmanship and heritage as an innovator, to create unique solutions for the sophisticated traveler. By identifying trends and interpreting travelers’ needs, Samsonite continues to infuse innovation and new ideas into travel, re-igniting the sophistication and experience of the past.
Candidates must have experience in the retail industry, customer service, inventory control, be able to work flex schedule, have excellent selling skills, knowledge of pos systems, be a team player with a High School Diploma or GED and minimum 1 year previous retail management experience. Local residents only.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Friendly/Enthusiastic: Presents a professional image in words, actions, and appearance.
- Competitive: Likes challenges and strives to exceed goals
- Dedicated: Punctual and responsible
- Self Motivated
- Integrity- Demonstrates ethical behavior, takes pride in work quality
- Solution oriented
- Leadership in a team environment
- Has a high energy level, self-confident
- Articulate and comfortable in group settings
- Able to persuade others and verbally express themselves
- Assist the Store Manager with the following aspects of operating a retail store:
- Supports an environment that drives sales/customer service
- Consistently deliver brand enhancing store standards that create a positive customer experience
- Supports Store achievement of established sales and profit plan
- Assists Store Manager with the training/coaching of store staff
- Protect company assets and control inventory shrinkage
- Customer Service
- Team Working
- Self Motivation
- Selling Techniques