About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Position Summary: The Vendor is responsible for carrying, transporting, and selling food and alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages to guests in assigned location(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. This is a commission role.
- Carry an assortment of items for in seat sales to guests
- Ensure bins, carrying trays, and bags are clean and ready for use
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons' identification
- Processes cash transactions for food and beverage items served; accepts payments and makes change as appropriate
- Upholds inventory integrity and adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food and beverage service experience preferred
- Experience as a roving vendor a plus
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Requires basic math and counting skills
- Requires constant standing, walking, and climbing stairs
- Requires constant carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling up of to 50 lbs.
- Requires occasional carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling of greater than 50 lbs.
- Work may involve exposure to unusual elements and extreme temperatures