Client analyst - $1B AUM RIACompensation:
Please email Ren at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
with your updated resume or call [ Phone number blocked ] - || extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager. The firm manages equities, fixed income, private equity and hedge fund portfolios for institutions and advisors worldwide. With offices in 19 countries, the firm is approximately 2,000 professionals and the company was named by Pensions & Investments as a Best Place to Work in Money Management for three consecutive years.
The Client analyst will work closely with PM's, our Investment Strategy Group, and Trust company to oversee SF's larger relationships portfolio allocations and ongoing implementation and adherence to their Investment Policy.
• Regular and proactive contact with high net worth clients and prospects.
• Initiate new account opening process through centralized Private Client Services Team. Perform account maintenance including but not limited to; funds disbursements, name/address changes, gifting securities, ACATS and DTC transfers, cost updates, billing/fees, and entering client directed orders.
• Act as a liaison between Wealth Advisor, Neuberger Berman Portfolio Managers, Asset Management Business Control, Private Client Services and internal and external operational groups.
• Monitor account activity including trades, cash flow, debits, margin, tech shorts, performance, transfers, allocations, fees etc. by utilizing various in house portfolio systems.
The ideal candidate will have Ideally 2+ years of experience working with a high net worth team or platform. Importantly and ideally a candidate that has experience on the analytical side.
The ideal candidate:
• Series 7& 66 (will sponsor for 66)
• Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in Private Wealth Management working with HNW clients
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
• Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, free lunches, encouraging detail oriented development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please email your updated resume at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or call [ Phone number blocked ] - || extension 21262.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans