To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Allen, LA 70767
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Riverside Part Time Package Operations Supv FLEX
UPS Professional • Port Allen, LA
Posted 9 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UPS is seeking an energetic Part-time (PT) Flex Package Center Supervisor to answer and respond to calls, and manage computer programs and systems in a fast-paced operations environment. If this sounds like you ideal opportunity, we want to hear from you!
The PT Flex Package Center Supervisor supervises daily activities of drivers and package handlers to ensure all assigned duties are completed safely and timely. He/She is responsible for directing the work of others as well as managing timecards. The PT Flex Package Center Supervisor typically works Monday through Friday; however, weekend work may be required based upon business needs. Hours for the position may vary, and overtime may also be necessary, to provide coverage in other areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs general office tasks (paperwork, filing, answering phones, data entry, etc.)
- Directs the work of the other employees
- Verifies timecards
- Performs various tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and manage stressful situations
- Cognitive reasoning skills
- Ability to create and manipulate Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets, and use Microsoft Office Word to create and modify documents
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- Previous Package Center or Phone Center experience - Preferred
- Previous supervisory experience - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law