The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next Product Specialist - Sales Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing, fast-paced industry. Located at Volkswagen of Sanford, the Product Specialist is an exciting, fast-paced opportunity with incredible growth potential.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the country's largest and most successful automotive dealership groups and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout seven states. Our strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country, providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
* Highly competitive pay plans with the potential to earn a Six Figure Salary!
* Paid Training
* Growth and career path opportunities-to Finance Manager, Sales Manager, General Sales Manager
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401k and additional benefits
* Accrued Vacation Time
* Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
* Family Owned and Operated- 90+ years in business!
* Play an active role in the service lane by meeting and greeting service customers in a professional and courteous manner
* Offer free appraisal and give market report
* Set, confirm and prepare for appointments by phone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive.
* Work closely with VIP Sales Manager to answer questions about selling or trading out of their current vehicle.
* Providing customers with information and potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
* Accurately record issues and data into the CRM with attention to detail critical.
* Follow up on all previous appointment customers to insure loyalty.
* 2+ years of Sales or Customer Service Experience
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills
* Self-motivated, goal orientated and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
* Prior proven customer-service or retail sales experience
* 18+ years of age or older to comply with the company driving policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
- Attention To Detail
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Service