At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banking/ATM Service Tech II - Maumee, OH or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banking/ATM Service Tech II - Maumee, OH, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banking/ATM Service Tech II - Maumee, OH, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banking/ATM Service Tech II - Maumee, OH and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Banking/ATM Service Tech II - Maumee, OH.
The basic function is to perform maintenance and repair to financial/ATM equipment, pneumatic banking systems, bank locks, mechanical systems as well as CCTV and access control systems. Works with minimal supervision and may provide training and assistance to less senior technicians or trainees.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide continuity of customer operations and a high level of customer satisfaction/service to the clients.
- Provide maintenance and repairs on Financial/ATM equipment and other electro-mechanical equipment at various locations within assigned territory.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to pneumatic banking systems.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to various bank locks and mechanical systems.
- Provide ability to service and troubleshoot ATMs as well as CCTV and access control systems
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. in order to diagnose & repair equipment or systems. Whenever possible, all work performed should be reviewed with the customer.
- Provide knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory and the ability to apply that knowledge to duties involved in engineering functions such as evaluation testing and installation of various pieces of bank equipment.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with service coordinator, dispatcher, management, and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Attends training classes when offered
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely responses to customers’ needs.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must handle other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving