30$ per hrDescription:
Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance supervisor!
The Job would require the candidate to Lead, develop and empower our Maintenance Team to efficiently repair & maintain equipment, maintain facilities, and to create sustainable improvements in a way that meets or exceeds internal and external customer expectations.
- 1st shift Maintenance Supervisor
- 30$ per hour
- 5-7 hours of potential overtime per week
- No degree needed
- Local candidates only
- Two or more years of supervisor experience needed
- Food or any high speed manufacturing preferred
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance supervisor
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Safety Assurance