To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33619
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Tampa, FL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is assisting a client in the Brandon, Florida (FL) area who is seeking a Benefits Specialist. Essential Position Functions:
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ensures carrier enrollments of employees in various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, pensions and wellness benefits
- Ensures distribution of all Plan IDs to members
- Assists in the benefits self-enrollment system
- Maintains employee benefits filing systems and enters benefits changes appropriately in PrismHR for processing
- Assist employees as needed with health, dental, life and other related benefit questions and issues
- Tracks carrier invoices and verifies the calculation of the monthly premium statements maintaining statistical data relative to premiums, client billing and employee deductions and identifying discrepancies for Analyst
- Resolves administrative problems with the carrier representatives
- Administers QMCSOs, QDROs, COBRA, FMLA, and QE compliance
- Assists Benefit Account Managers in obtaining statistics and information in renewal process of any health, life and retirement plans
- Assist Benefit Account Managers in obtaining statistics and information in eligibility process of any health, life and retirement plans
- Ensures distribution of required annual employee health and pension notifications
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in benefits administration or related field
- Familiarity with MSOffice products, especially Excel formula a strong plus
- SHRM certification and/or benefit license are preferred
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Expertise
- Ethical Practice