Sargent & Lundy is one of the most experienced full-service architect-engineering firms in the world. Founded in 1891, the firm is a global leader in power and energy with expertise in grid modernization, renewable energy, energy storage, nuclear power, and fossil fuels. Sargent & Lundy delivers comprehensive project services\u2014from consulting, design and implementation to construction management, commissioning and operations/maintenance\u2014with an emphasis on quality and safety. The firm serves public and private sector clients in the power and energy, gas distribution, industrial, and government sectors.
Our Core Values
Every decision we make is guided by our core values. By upholding these six principles, we support our clients, employees, and community. They are the compass we follow as we continue to grow our business and lead the industry.
Quality \u2013 We provide high-quality deliverables and services through an uncompromising focus on peer review, safety, and continuous improvement.
Accountability \u2013 Our actions demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and respect.
Our People \u2013 We value diverse perspectives, encourage professional growth, and are committed to providing a work community where people thrive. Our work is challenging but rewarding.
Our Clients \u2013 We deliver value and exceed our clients\u2019 expectations through outstanding customer service, personal accessibility, and clear communication.
Innovation \u2013 Since 1891, we have invested in the people, training, tools, and technology needed to quickly adapt in a constantly changing world.
Meaningful Impact \u2013 We make a positive impact in the communities where we work and live.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will write and edit procedures and other project related documents in accordance to Sargent & Lundy's and/or client requirements.
- You will serve as the focal point for administrative and documentation activities and will also be responsible for meeting schedules (including team conferences), scope, and budget requirements of assigned projects.
- Support and assist Executives with expenses and travel arrangements.
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will work at gathering the appropriate information to generate reports for the projects you have been assigned.
- Issue and generate badges to employees or new hires to resolve badge requests.
- You will prepare documents and drawings for transmittal and document storage. This could include, drafting correspondence, data entry, copying and distribution, document tracking, and electronic filing.
- Assist our facilities team with reporting space issues, employee relocations, and ordering/receiving of supplies.
- Act as a backup for our Computer Services Division with equipment, AV/PC Demos, entry to vendors, phone set-up, video conferences, and reporting computer issues.
- Schedule FedEx/UPS pickup, refill postage meter, and label mail for delivery.
- Independently plan and execute work based on the task assigned. This includes, but is not limited to, managing changing assignments and priorities to ensure that deadlines are met while maintaining a high-quality product.
- Occasionally, you may be asked to travel to a client field site or one of Sargent & Lundy\u2019s other regional offices to perform administrative duties and/or train staff.
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Essential skills and experience:
- Data Entry